1/3 of an acre in Grand Prairie- Sold

1914 N Carrier Parkway
Grand Prairie, TX
Offered at: $194,000
Sold Price: $194,000
Previous Image
Next Image

info heading

info content

Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 2.5
Garage Spaces: 2
Year Built: 1966
Building Size: 2096 Square Feet
Lot Size: .300 Acres
Property Type: Residential
Property Status: Sold
Property Features: Large Yard
Description:

Great home on treed lot with large yard. Brick hearth fireplace and wooden beams in Family Room. Ceramic tile in entry, family and kitchen area. Soaring ceiling in entry. Granite counter tops in kitchen. New storage house. Floored attic for more storage.  Additional alley access to gated driveway!  Don’t miss this beautiful and unique home.

2006: 1st wave of foundation repairs – piers to the rock bed around about 1/3rd of the house Transferable lifetime warranty from HD Foundations

2007: 2nd wave of foundation repairs – piers to the rock bed now around about 75% of the house (remaining 25% have not showed significant movement) Transferable lifetime warranty from HD Foundations

  • Furnace replaced
  • Installed remote control operated metal gate to back driveway
  • Inspected fireplace & chimney

2009: Replaced all windows with thermal vinyl windows (17 windows)

2010: Rewired and replaced main breaker box

2014: Metal shake roof ($30,000 value) – insurance rebate – great sound and insulation properties (see electric bill averages)

  • Billy Ellis Roofing offered to transfer the original lifetime warranty to the next owner’s name. Since it is normally only transferable once, this will allow the new owner to advertise it as being transferable to the next owner.
  • Added rain gutters to the back side of the house
  • A/C unit
  • 2016:
  •  Installed front yard automatic sprinkler system
  • Electric ceramic cooktop replaced