426 San Jose
Offered at: $340,000
Sold Price: $340,000
Garage Spaces: 2
Year Built: 1969
Building Size: 2520 Square Feet
Lot Size: .33 Acres
Property Type: Residential
Property Status: Sold
Property Features: Fireplace, Garage, Large Yard, Water Front
- Kitchen Remolded with solid Cherry cabinets. Featuring ¾” drawer cores, full extension stainless steel under mount glides with cushion close. 30” Double ovens (electric), Gas cook top, Zephyr 3000 vent-a-hood (1200 cfm), 2.2 cubit foot micro, Bosch 6.0 dishwasher (silent). Granite Counter tops, stainless steel under mount sink, tumbled marble backsplash full height, and under cabinet lighting. Mediterranean Ivory marble floors.
- Bathrooms remodeled with granite and marble counter tops. Solid cherry and maple cabinetry. Travertine tile, tumbled marble and stacked slate.
- Hardwood floors throughout. Hand scraped hickory floors in Master, Dining and living room.
- Slate entryway.
- Hardwood floors up stairs.
- Updated interior doors, new baseboards, new triple stacked crown moldings upstairs.
- All updated windows. Double hung, dual insulated, argon gas sealed low e glass, with air locks.
- Siding installed last year. Cementous fiberboard with radiant OSB sheathing, reflecting both solar and thermal energy.
- Updated exterior doors with hidden blinds. New Front door, solid mahogany with opaque glass.
- Replaced garage door r-30 insulated.
- Thermal blankets in cross weave insulation in attic.
- Tank-less gas water heater.
- Gas dryer
- Two horizontal attic blower unites for upstairs and down. Gas heat.
- Gorgeous stone fireplace with cedar mantle.
- Beautiful cedar beams in living and family room.
- All acoustic ceiling textures were scraped and replaced with orange peel texture. (Popcorn texture no more)
- Service panel upgraded to 200 AMP.
- Gas lines were re done.
- All plugs were changed along with their wiring.